Decarbonisation and reliable heat supply with thermal energy storage.
Implementing the energy transition now
Our innovative storage technology makes wind and solar PV energy available 24/7, enabling a complete switch to renewable energy sources – for a zero-carbon energy supply.
High-temperature energy storage system (TES)
Our power-to-heat system, stores renewable, fluctuating wind and solar PV power as heat, which can then be supplied flexibly and reliably as industrial process heat or district heating. We make zero-carbon heat available, regardless of the time of day or season– not only in the industrial and district heating sectors, but also for grid stabilisation.
Climate neutrality for industry and buildings
As our storage system can be individually adapted to different applications and demand scenarios, it is relevant for various sectors – for example, for industrial applications requiring stable process heat or process steam as well as cooling, or for efficient district heat generation for heating and hot water.
converting renewable electricity into green heat
Our power-to-heat technology, with its own storage system, converts electricity from volatile renewable sources into predictable process and district heat that is available 24/7.
Advantages at a glance
- Proven and reliable: A new technological solution based exclusively on industry-proven components.
- Modular design: Scalable from 2 to 1,000 MWh and can be adapted to your individual needs.
- Cost-effective: LCOS (Levelised Cost of Storage) is low and can be less than 2 cents/kWh.
- Heat available 24/7: Security of supply with simultaneous charging and discharging of the storage facility.
- Short lead time: Rapid provision of cost-efficient and resilient process heat.
- Environmentally friendly and permit-free: Contains no hazardous or flammable materials.
- Self-sufficient: Independence from rising energy costs or unpredictable energy markets.
A technology that makes you fit for the future
Up to 100 %
decarbonisation of your processes
150 – 400° C
thermal energy available on demand
dispatchable renewable energy
Approx. 95 %
efficiency through sector coupling